Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh look peanuts catch fire!

My last AGS forum post for a while, in response to the whiny little bitches who try and run the place trying to bring me down with accusations that I am, as far as I can understand their accusation, a plagiarist.

Can I just say two things. 1. I'm not. and 2. - no one but no one would ever accuse them of plagiarism. There isn't anything out there that crap for them to copy.


Ooh look a peanut.

Just FYI- it's all my own work.

You really shouldn't judge others by your own dismal dismal standards.

And this isn't a critique thread, remember? Like I would ever in my right mind ask for critique from this bunch of gasbagging never weres...

And finally, and perhaps most importantly- I couldn't give two shits what any of you no hopers think; I post here for the rest of the people, not the self-love crowd. You don't need anyone else in your universe anyway, do you? It's all full up to the top with awesome already.

And "Cailin" whoever- you don't need to put "royalty free" in quotes like that mate. Your fwends alweady know you're veewwwyyy clebber and sarcastic n stuff.

Seriously, the lot of you can just fuck off for all I (and many, many MANY others) care.
If you genuinely think a majority of people, even here, like you, endorse your arrogant hamfisted crap, or that in the free market a shredded piece of toss would get 10/10 ratings- cut the dosage man. Before it's too late.

There's a reason fuckall people post here. And it ain't me keeping them away.

But hey. What do I know. You're the gods of low res shite after all.

You may notice that I refrain from commenting negatively on anyone else's game, far from it in fact. But hey, again, that's just my bad attitude showing I guess- being positive and encouraging is soooo passe around here. Unless you're one of five or so emotional cripples, whose every rambling inaccuracy, hateful prate at someone seeking advice or horribly HORRIBLY amateurish efforts get praised to high heaven...

I have a theory about AGS, which started off a while ago as a joke between some folks here who can't be bothered posting. But I really think it was a true word said in jest. The crux of it was this: the nitwits who take five years NOT to finish a game are not eve remotely interested in achieving anything. Why would their "hobby" be any different from the rest of their dreadful, empty, lives.

I've had an absolute gutful of the bullshit from the likes of both of you. So mind your damned business, and I will mind mine. Otherwise, it's on. And for the record, the real record in the real world- you're freaking dreaming if you think you're going to win a pissing contest with me outside this forum. But you already know that.

And McCarthy author man- dude, go to art school. Your shit gives people's eyes cancer. Just because eight fuckwits here praise it- check reality before ordering seconds. These clowns are FAILURES. They praise second rate crap because it's NON THREATENING TO THEM.

Look at the work by really talented people, and no, I don't mean my own work. I mean eg Divon's Phoenix. The guys who made El Ammo. Shit, even Harg.

Why do we see such a disparity between the All-Losers Squad opinions here and the opinions of the majority of general consumers? Is it the peerless intellects on display here? Sure. That must be it.

I will quote from another forum user's conversation with me- "I don't really want to participate in the forum discussions, I just read them and laugh at them" meaning... LAUGHS AT YOU FOOLS. As do we all. As do we all.

As someone with no style, in any sense, "Cailin" or whatever your name actually is, you should be the last person to criticise someone else, let alone someone capable of not only original work but pastiche. Unlike your brigade of true nitwits who seem proud of their incapabilities, it may interest you to know (but I doubt it) that the ever-growing majority of forum-abstaining AGS users include professionally qualified people of all stripes, including those of us with multiple degrees, some of them even in applicable disciplines. Sadly, bumming around a college or filling in dole forms still don't count as qualifications.

Cailin old son- You're basically talentless in my opinion. Your saving grace here is that you are surrounded by people so ludicriously inept that they actually look up to you... As far as their public comments indicate.

I can do no better than quote still another wisely abstemious forum non-visitor:

Hilariously stupid wankers the lot of you.


My golden stand out moment here in the last month was reading the first two pages of beginners questions, and seeing 100% of them answered incorrectly by the first responders, who, when not spluttering out sentence fragments in a language they are clearly only passingly familiar with, basically didn't even bother to read the question in the first place. Brilliant, actually. Something the likes of the rest of us would never have thought of- not bothering to read the question of a confused beginner- and so confusing them all the more.

Christ this place needs an enema.

The moral is: never bite your tongue around subhumans. Just whip them as they should be whipped and move on.

3 comments:

  1. I've never finished a project and I'm self-admittedly bad at drawing, and yeh, I take part in all the stupid threads about religion and shit, so I'm probably one of the "fools" who gets laughed at by you and the other higher beings, but I've never done you any harm... so why would you direct your crap at the whole community just because you've had a falling out with a small few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a fucking cunt. Don't visit the AGS site. Your graphics are shit.
    SHIT
    S.H.I.T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop using Watterson's work on your website you cunt. You don't deserve to even see his genius.

    ReplyDelete