The statistic on Wikipedia everyone should know is that 90% of the edits are done by the same incestuous and basically up themselves half-smart group of 67 people. Having been to university for multiple degrees myself I totally agree that I too took a major in being up myself. The difference being that I don't inflict that pomposity on people through a structured abuse of knowledge on a virtually constant basis.
Wikipedia is a type of encyclopedia. Do some research, if you don't already know, concerning the revolutionary (literally) origins of dictionaries and encylopedia, and then see how harmless you think the 1984-isation of online knowledge is.
It is an agenda, not an accident, that wikipedia has so many more porn and fantasy entries than actual checkable facts. And as for the facts and the metier applied to so many of the articles... Indescribable.
The Spaceman Spiff planets according to Wikipedia:
- Ahnooie-4 where Spaceman Spiff decides to put a repulsive blob out of its misery
- Bog—where Spaceman Spiff avoids pools of toxic chemicals under a choking atmosphere of poisonous gases
- Gloob—above which Spaceman Spiff has a malfunction in his hyper freem drive and is blasted with a deadly frap ray by the aliens
- Mok, where Spaceman Spiff undergoes water torture (his mother washes his hair)
- Plootarg—where Spaceman Spiff crashes after being zorched by a Zarch spacecraft
- Q-13—where Spaceman Spiff faces despicable scum beings with his mertilizer beam and mordo blasters
- X-13—where Spaceman Spiff is captured and brought before the Zorg despot
- Zark, where Spaceman Spiff has several adventures escaping sinister aliens
- Zartron-9—home of the awful bug beings who blast Spaceman Spiff while he reboots his saucer's computer and tries to recalibrate his weapons
- Zog—where Spaceman Spiff makes a (very rare) perfect 3 point landing
- Zok—where Spaceman Spiff is marooned
- Zokk—where Spaceman Spiff bounds across the landscape given the low gravity
- Zorg—where Spaceman Spiff sets his gun on deep-fat fry to blast aliens